Kirk Juneau, Founder
As a former bull rider, he knows how to fight hard to win. Kirk’s driven by logic and focused on forensic building science. He has extensive experience in building rather than just taking a short course on inspection. He is a man of his word and is highly trusted by those who want straight forward facts.
His commitment to uncover the underlying issues which means he’ll dig for the truth until he finds it and then will back it up with any necessary documentation. Kirk serves and protects his clients from unintentional to intentional building construction issues. It can be an emotional decision to choose one building over another or engage in construction litigation. Kirk wants to equip everyone with straight forward facts so these substantial investment decisions are based on a clear understanding of the underlying situation.
- Washington State Home Inspector (License No. 604)
- Washington State Structural Pest Inspector (License No. 69609)
- Certified ASHI Home Inspector (Member No. 244540)
- Certified Building Performance Analyst w/ Building Envelope Endorsement
- Building Performance Institute (Member No. 5023180)
- Carson Dunlop Commercial Property Inspection Course
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer—Specializing in Residential & Commercial Infrared Inspections
- Forensic inspections and expert legal testimonies
- Member Building Industry Association of Washington
- Member of Bellingham Central Lions Club & Charity Foundation